virtually Free Know-how for Academics: AI, Brainstorming, and Authentication will cowl the newest and most present info almost the world. gate slowly in view of that you just comprehend with out issue and appropriately. will enhance your data adroitly and reliably
Good morning from Maine the place the wind howls and the wind chill makes it really feel prefer it’s -15F proper now. No surprise our cat camped out in entrance of the range this morning. I might reasonably you do this than rub your head on my laptop computer as I write this week’s Overview of the Week publish.
This week was faculty trip week right here in Maine. I took many of the week off to present ski classes, take my very own children snowboarding, and luxuriate in a while away from my pc display screen. By some means I managed to place out a ton of recent posts all through the week. Check out the listing beneath and see if there may be something that piques your curiosity.
These have been the preferred posts of the week:
1. Free course on ChatGPT and AI in training
2. Three good instruments for recording brainstorming classes
3. 10 instruments to gather real-time suggestions from college students
4. Heat-up actions for group brainstorming classes
5. The right way to blur objects and faces in your movies
6. The right way to use the Google Authenticator app with Twitter
7. The right way to do a mini course
Earn more cash this yr!
Workshops and eBooks
50 Ideas for Tech Tuesday!
- The Sensible Ed Tech publication comes out each Sunday evening and Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the preferred posts of the week from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has virtually 45,000 subscribers who watch my brief video tutorials on a variety of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been tweeting like @rbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a couple of times per week.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- When you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of training, you’ll be able to comply with me on Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.
I want the article almost Free Know-how for Academics: AI, Brainstorming, and Authentication provides perception to you and is beneficial for totaling to your data
Free Technology for Teachers: AI, Brainstorming, and Authentication